First go to Appearance->Customize. Then click Header.
Then you will see the following options:
This menu allows you to customize site information.
- Logo – Site logo image such as corporate symbol Click Select Logo to open the Media Library. Select an image from it or upload the new image from Upload Files Tab screen and click Choose logo button at the bottom right. Click Remove or Change logo to remove or change site logo image.
- Site Title – Text box for site title
- Tagline – Text box for tag line
- Display Site title and tagline – Checkbox to enable or hide the display of title and tag line
- Site title typography – Change the color and typography of the site title.
- Site title hover color – Change the color of site title when hovered.
- Site tagline typography – Change the color and typography of the site tagline.
- Site Icon – The Site Icon is used as a browser and app icon for your site. Icons must be square, and at least 512 pixels wide and tall. Click Select Image to open the Media Library. Select an image from it or upload the new image from Upload Files Tab screen and click Select button at the bottom right.
- Center align header – Enabling it will align the header and secondary menu to center.
- Make header sticky: – Enabling it will make the header stick to the top.
- Enable dark mode option for normal users: – Enabling it will let the user switch between dark mode on and off while browsing your site. User session is used for the dark mode such that user can browse your site on dark mode as long as they do not turn off the browser. Also they can switch back to normal mode as shown below:
- Header background color – Change the background of the header with the colorpicker as your need.
- Header layout: – Change the header width either to full width or boxed layout.
This section will enable you to show the featured section.
- Featured section: Switch it on to enable the Featured section
- Enable on: Selecting Frontpage will enable it only on homepage and Entire Site will show it all over the site.
- Title: Input the title of the Featured section.
- Title typography: Change the color and typography of the title of the Featured section.
- Content: Input the content of the section. Note: Basic HTML tags are allowed.
- Content typography: Change the color and typography of the content of the Featured section.
- Background: You can set the background either: Image or Color. Selecting Image will prompt you with image uploader and Color will prompt with color picker.